Following the successful launch of the award winning tablet banking app for iPad in September, Bank of Ireland have launched an Android version of the app.
The new app, which is designed to mirror most of the services available to customers already using 365 online, optimises banking using the latest technology for tablet devices.
The new Tablet Banking app offers “a personalised dashboard, financial visualisations and intuitive, simplified features”. Users can:
- View balances and review transaction history for registered accounts
- Pay bills and transfer money
- Sign up to, view and manage eStatements
- Access easy to understand financial graphs to help manage finances
- Personalise the app by saving multiple user profiles and re-arranging or hiding accounts
Launched in September, the initial iPad version of Bank of Ireland’s app won three Appy Awards in November: a Gold for the Best Branded App and two Silver Appys for Best Tablet App and Best Financial Services App.