Blacknight CEO Michele Neylon and I got together in his office on Friday for our first podcast chat of 2016 – and it’s been a busy year so far. Michele brings us up to date on his recent trips to Las Vegas and Turkey and talked about a recent spate of phishing attacks which are specifically targeting Irish users.
Click on the player above to listen to the show, or download it here: 30:15; 17MB; MP3.
We talk about International Data Protection Day, and the Digital Rights Ireland legal challenge on the independence of Ireland’s Data Protection Commision.
- Spotify Buys Irish Startup Soundwave
- Netflix Goes Global – and Clamps Down on Proxies
- A €1200 Phone Charger? Yes, But It’s a Magic Phone Charger!
- Bringing Organic Waste Under Control With Obeo
- Phones, Lobsters and False Teeth Left Behind in Irish Hailo Cabs
- Chaotic Rosslare Traffic Video Goes Viral on Facebook
Nominations for The 2016 Blacknight SME Awards are now open and extended to Feb 14 – Valentines Day.
Blacknight, the One-Stop-Shop for hosting, domains and online services for SMEs.is brought to you by