Pinterest “soft launched” a few months ago, but in the recent weeks it not only opened its doors to the public, but rapidly became one of the hottest online properties.
So, are you using it yet?
If you are using it, are you just using it for personal stuff, or are you trying to use it for marketing your business?
TecHow has a couple of nice infographics that are worth looking at.
The first one is on the social network’s rapid growth in the UK and US:
While the more recent one is a quick guide for marketers:
So what do you think of Pinterest?
Comments and feedback welcome – we’ll be talking about it on the next show!
- Pinterest – The Best Social Media For Newcomers? (jeffbullas.com)
- Pinterest for retailers and content marketers: infographic (econsultancy.com)
- Pinterest Marketing Tips for Bloggers (shoutmeloud.com)
- If You are an Etailer or Content Marketer, This Should Pinterest You [Infographic] (saleschase.com)
- How to Make Images Stand Out on Pinterest [INFOGRAPHIC] (mashable.com)
- The Definitive Pinterest Infographic…for now (womma.org)