We’ve talked about the digital copyright debacle several times over the past couple of months. With the signing into law of the copyright SI last week some may have felt that the story was over, but in many respects it’s only the end of a chapter.
There is now an open consultation on the subject. You can read more about it here
- Boards.ie forced to change content policy after #IrishSOPA enacted into law (sociable.co)
- Internet Association’s public forum on Irish copyright review is live (nextlevelofnews.com)
- Bailout for Irish Entertainment Industry (insideview.ie)
- Speak Your Mind On Copyright (blacknight.com)
- “Irish SOPA” Signed Into Law Despite Resistance (yro.slashdot.org)